Thursday, February 3, 2011

We are so in a fight.

DearIt's not you. It's me.

Well, it's you.

Okay, maybe it is both of us.

Either way, we can't continue like this. I just don't like who I am when we are together. You don't really bring out the best in me, to be honest. A little time with you, and I go crazy. I get a little fixated on when we can be together again. Sure, I know you like that, but really I have to live my own life.

So, I think it is time we took a step back. I'm not saying this will be forever, but I am just a little tired of having you in my life. Things go so well at first, but we both know things get ugly when we spend too much time together. So, maybe after some time apart, we can get together once in awhile and hang out, but I'm kind of hoping that I can move on and accept life without you. You might be able to visit on birthdays or Christmas, but you tend to try to take over those days and really, don't take this the wrong way, but it is not all about you. So there.

I hope you don't take this too hard.

Morgen



PS





We're still good. For now. But don't get crazy on me.

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. At present, I'm going the opposite way. Almost nothing for two weeks and last night I caved. I need some US normal in my life before I explode. I bought 6 chocolate candy bars at the grocery store for $2 each (didn't eat any yet) and made a big 9x13 pan of homemade fudge. This morning? I am realizing just how much I have overdone it. I'll have to give some of this stuff away before I go into a sugar coma! Stay strong, sister. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete