Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Steps to Success. . .

I got this in my inbox today:

Dear Morgen,

Congratulations! Your submission "Thinking Outside the Kitchen Cabinet" will post to our site on Monday, September 5th. The editors felt that this would be a wonderful addition to our other articles on The Power of Moms web-site. You will be able to locate your article under " Empowering Essays: Systems to Keep You Sane". Be sure to let your friends and family know so they can read your article, along with other great articles, from other great mom's just like you!

We want to thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to send in your submissions. I hope you continue to share your thoughts and stories with us.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Lisa Hawkins, Publication Manager


Mark your calendars! Maybe by September I'll have other publishing successes. . and I imagine a few rejections as well. I'll probably post those too, just to have something on record when I make it big. I need some proof of heartbreak to really sell my story for Oprah.

If you just can't wait until September, this essay is already here.

2 comments: