Monday, March 14, 2011

Does this mean I'm famous?

I have reached 2,000 views. That means about 20 people that try to make me feel good click on my link over and over. I'll take it. On my run this morning, a fabulous essay brewed within. . . . stay tuned. For now, who will leave a comment first??? If you have kids, I'll write a custom story for whichever one has a birthday next--how's that? I'll just need to know what kind of stories they like to read, games they like to play, any favorite foods or characters or things they are learning about right now, and I'll write a story structured around those sorts of details. Step right up.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 2000 views! And I'm so excited to be the first commenter. Ellie's birthday is next week...although you don't need to feel rushed if that's too soon for a custom story. I guess I'll email you some details if I end up winning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she just logged on and off of your website until she hit 2000 views and then left her comment. You know how sneaky that Lara girl is.

    Sour grapes on my end!

    ReplyDelete