Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Please Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please. . .





I found a job. And I really really want it.



It is here.


I just found out about it today, and it could be a wonderful answer to many prayers and efforts at patience. They need an English teacher who knows about American and British Literature. Small classes, daycare on-site, full benefits, and more latitude to create and explore. Oh, this could be wonderful. I actually feel excited about teaching for the first time since I've had to consider going to work full-time as a teacher. This could be wonderful.



So, is it shallow to ask for prayers? Well, call me a kiddie pool then because I am going to do it. God's will be done, I trust Him implicitly. But I feel like stumbling upon this job opportunity today might have been a sweet tender little mercy from Him and He might be on board with letting it work out. So, I'm happy to let Him know that I'd be completely okay with that. I'd appreciate you letting Him know too.



And by the way, I had a really awesome workout today that was revelatory in its own special way as well. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a really ideal job (that will bring you back to be with your husband again). I'll definitely be praying!

    ReplyDelete