Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am a mermaid. . I am a mermaid. . I am a mermaid

This is the mantra I repeated to myself this morning as I choked down my salt water flush. As part of my detox diet I have to drink a quart of water with 1/4 t. sea salt in it first thing in the morning. I tried to pretend that I was a lovely mermaid that loved nothing more than the taste of sea water in the morning. It didn't really work, but I got it down. I haven't felt too great since actually. I mixed up my lemonade for the day. Here is the recipe for 60 ounces, the prescribed daily amount:
60 oz. water
1 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice (this took awhile!)
1/2 c. Organice Grade B Pure Maple Syrup
cayenne pepper (I'm still not sure how much I'm supposed to use, I only put 1/8 t. in, but I think I'm supposed to use more. Today I am getting the official book from my sister so I can get everything right!)

That is it. That is my nourishment for the day. I just took a little sip of my lemonade and it isn't too bad, but I think that is because I didn't put enough cayenne in it. That is supposed to have some good detoxing affect, but I really don't like the spicy stuff, so I think I'll add more in gradually.

I can do anything for ten days right??

No comments:

Post a Comment