Thursday, January 13, 2011

Psssstttt!!! Over Here! I can solve that problem. . .

. . . of "What's for Dinner????" It is called "Once a Month Cooking." I've had a few people ask me about this cooking method (that I swear by I might add.) It has helped me gobs in simplifying my cooking. I plan my entire month of meals, and cook most of my meals all in one day. Then, every night I know what we are having and most nights it is already made. I'm teaching a class on it tonight, so thought I'd pass on the handouts I prepared since others had asked me about it. Enjoy!!

Once a Month Cooking Outline

I also put the template I use for making my grocery list and below that is an example of the cooking plan I use on "Cooking Day." Let me know if you have any questions!
Grocery List

My Cooking Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment